The T Monogram, a pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting, and celebrating our graphic logo. Meticulously crafted in woven jacquard, the collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
The new mini barrel — luxury meets utility in a classic silhouette. Perfect proportions in a distinctive shape that dates back to 16th-century mariners. The modern leather frame and stitch-wrapped top handles with buckle details reinforce the craftsmanship, preserving its structure and shape. Worn carried or crossbody, in navy and, new to the T Monogram collection, hazelnut.
- Fits all phone sizes up to an iPhone 13 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Woven jacquard, leather
- Brass-finish hardware; ecru stitching throughout
- Zipper closure
- Leather top handles with 3.6" (9 cm) drop
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 22.5" (56.5 cm) drop
- Easy-to-clean microsuede lining
- Height: 4.8" (12 cm); length: 7.4" (18.5 cm); depth: 4.6" (11.5 cm)
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T: When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that would be a graphic design element. The classic serif T and its mirror image are encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It crystalizes our brand signatures, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.