Return & Refund Policy:
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. We will do everything to give you the best shopping experience.
Our return, refund and exchange policies are as follows.
If a product is found inauthentic at any time after the purchase we provide 100% money back. We also give 100% money back in case of production or shipping damages. For any other reasons for returns, store credit will be given.
We accept returns or exchanges within 15 days of the delivery date. Most electronic items, watches and jewelry have one year warranty. Rolex and Omega watches come with lifetime warranty.
Requirements for Return:
Returned items must be in the original condition with all original tags attached and authenticity cards provided with the product. Used items cannot be returned. The original packaging of the item must be intact and in the saleable condition. The package must be sealed appropriately for the safety of the product and the address label must be attached properly.
Haute.24 will not be responsible if a product is lost or damaged in transit due to improper packing. The exchange is subject to availability of the products. In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their orders and request a refund from us.
For cancellations, please contact us via email or phone number provided in Contact Us section of www.Haute24.com within 24 hours of purchase. 100% refund will be given on cancellations done within 24 hours of purchase.
1. What Personal Information and other information about Customers Does haute24.com Gather? The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at haute24.com We use your information to review the Indian market potential in the area of fashion and to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and deliver services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Here are the types of information we gather. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or app or give us in any other way for example name, address, contact number, email id and other basic details is what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses haute24.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of haute24.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from haute24.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by haute24.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offenses. You agree and consent for haute24.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
2. Controllers of Personal Information Any personal information provided to or gathered by HuateBook Inc. under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by HauteBook.
3. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website and app. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website and app, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your memory storage device. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
5. Links to Other Sites/Apps Our Website and app may link to other websites/Websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Haute24.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Security Precautions Our Website and app has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
7. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
8. Advertisements on the Website and app We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites/Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.