GUCCI Horsebit 1955 Bucket Bag - Black/Butter Leather
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- Inspired by archival designs, Gucci Horsebit 1955 bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials and colors, combining textured black leather with soft butter leather to create a color block effect.
- Black textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- Butter soft metal-free tanned leather top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Drawstring closure
- Weight .5kg approximately
- Small size: 8.7" W x 9.8"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'7" tall
- How can you offer discounts on brand new items ?
- What is your shipping process ?
We are an inventory free company in the sense that, once the order is placed, is the product procured from the Respective Brands and shipped. Hence your guaranteed to get a Brand New and 100% authentic product.
- What are my payment options ?
- How do I know that the products are authentic ?
- How long will it take to receive the package ?
- How can I find out my order status ?
- Do I Have to Pay Duty ?