GUCCI Ken Scott Print Silk Shawl - Multicolour
You Save: Rs.16,500.00 (22%)
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- A bright botanical print by Ken Scott defines this silk shawl. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott was an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings were reflective of his eclectic personality.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Multicolour silk twill with flower print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Red and ivory trim with Gucci script logo motif
- This product contains organic silk where the sericulture and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- W140cm x L140cm
- 100% silk
- Made in Italy
- How can you offer discounts on brand new items ?
- What is your shipping process ?
We are an inventory free company in the sense that, once the order is placed, is the product procured from the Respective Brands and shipped. Hence your guaranteed to get a Brand New and 100% authentic product.
- What are my payment options ?
- How do I know that the products are authentic ?
- How long will it take to receive the package ?
- How can I find out my order status ?
- Do I Have to Pay Duty ?