GUCCI Off The Grid Pouch - Black Gg Econyl®
You Save: Rs.19,500.00 (23%)
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- The zippered is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in black.
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Metal trims made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Interior: 4 credit card slots and 1 open pocket
- Detachable leather wrist strap with 12cm drop
- Zipper closure
- W30.5cm x H21cm x D1.5cm
- Made in Italy
- How can you offer discounts on brand new items ?
- What is your shipping process ?
We are an inventory free company in the sense that, once the order is placed, is the product procured from the Respective Brands and shipped. Hence your guaranteed to get a Brand New and 100% authentic product.
- What are my payment options ?
- How do I know that the products are authentic ?
- How long will it take to receive the package ?
- How can I find out my order status ?
- Do I Have to Pay Duty ?