GUCCI women's Tennis 1977 Liberty London Sneaker - Light Pink, Red And Black Canvas
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneaker is introduced within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, presenting Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints in a special collection of accessories and ready-to-wear. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'.
- Light pink, red and light yellow floral print by Liberty London on black canvas
- White contrast details
- Green and red Web stripe
- The TPU sole is made of 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- Rubber sole
- .6" height
- Made in Italy
- How can you offer discounts on brand new items ?
- What is your shipping process ?
We are an inventory free company in the sense that, once the order is placed, is the product procured from the Respective Brands and shipped. Hence your guaranteed to get a Brand New and 100% authentic product.
- What are my payment options ?
- How do I know that the products are authentic ?
- How long will it take to receive the package ?
- How can I find out my order status ?
- Do I Have to Pay Duty ?