GUCCI Zumi Grainy Leather Small Top Handle Bag - Taupe Grainy Leather
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
- Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. Gucci continues to bring House icons to the forefront in unexpected ways, merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit. The hardware is presented in a modern mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
- Taupe grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 10.5cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 50cm drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- Weight: 1.1kg approximately
- W27cm x H22cm x D10cm
- Leather lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 173cm tall
- How can you offer discounts on brand new items ?
- What is your shipping process ?
We are an inventory free company in the sense that, once the order is placed, is the product procured from the Respective Brands and shipped. Hence your guaranteed to get a Brand New and 100% authentic product.
- What are my payment options ?
- How do I know that the products are authentic ?
- How long will it take to receive the package ?
- How can I find out my order status ?
- Do I Have to Pay Duty ?