The T Monogram is a classic pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting, and celebrating our iconic logo. Meticulously crafted in woven jacquard, the collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
The shoulder bag has a '70s feel, with its structured shape and sporty webbing strap. Lined in soft microsuede, the interior has multiple pockets to organize your phone and other small essentials. Every detail is considered, with special attention to function and versatility.
- Fits all phone sizes up to an iPhone 13 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Woven jacquard, leather
- Brass-finish hardware; ecru stitching throughout
- The Goldfinch Yellow jacquard has a subtle shine
- Zipper closure
- Adjustable and removable webbing crossbody strap with 18.5" (47 cm) drop
- 1 interior slit pocket, 1 zipper pocket
- Easy-to-clean microsuede lining
- Height: 7.2" (18 cm); length 10.8"; (27 cm); depth: 3" (7.5cm)
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T: When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that would be a graphic design element. The classic serif T and its mirror image are encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It crystalizes our brand signatures, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.